Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Media Interview For "Cruisin' For A Cure"

Today our local community newspaper ran the article of my interview with the San Antonio Northwest Weekly. Two weeks ago, a reporter interviewed me and it was finally posted today. I thought it was going to be run in the San Antonio Express News but apparently not. Maybe soon though!

There was some important facts left out due to space, as I was told but you can get the additional information from my comments below the article. The journalist did apologize but much of the important facts of the interview was edited out which was beyond her control.

This is very exciting to get some sort of media coverage for "Cruisin' For A Cure" and hopefully that will expand into regional and eventually national news coverage soon. I hope you get a chance to select the link below to read the article.

Leon Valley Man Riding For Bucks (I discovered that as of April 18, 2008, the article was removed from their website).

1 comment:

  1. Good start, read the whole article, the publicity is great. Looking forward to seeing you in FL.
    Dad aka Santa

    ReplyDelete